To view more of Sophia's art go to

www.sophia-elise.artistwebsites.com/ or

to purchase prints and cards of her artwork go to

www.fineartamerica.com/shop/sophia-elise.html


If you see an artwork on this website that you like but it's already sold - please contact Sophia as she does commissions.





Saturday, June 26, 2010

Just do it ....

I've been agonising over the fact that I haven't updated my blog for nearly two months - I know I've needed to update it - fill in the blanks - where I've been - what I've been doing - what's coming up - sharing thoughts - ideas - sayings I heard and loved - artworks and more. Everytime I stop and think - right better start I get paralysed by where to start - it just seems like such an enormous task that I close the screen down and do something else. Well today - I decided - so what if I don't update what I've done - the past is past - but what I can do is start from today and share where I'm going.

So today is brief .... I want to share two quotes ....

"Scars remind us of where we've been but don't dictate where we are going"

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen." -- Elizabeth Kubler Ross

No comments: