To view more of Sophia's art go to

www.sophia-elise.artistwebsites.com/ or

to purchase prints and cards of her artwork go to

www.fineartamerica.com/shop/sophia-elise.html


If you see an artwork on this website that you like but it's already sold - please contact Sophia as she does commissions.





Monday, April 9, 2007

Phew! Where has the last month gone?!?!?

Havent been painting much at all. But I have had a little play with a couple of things and hope that my hectic life will quiet down enough so that I can paint some new and fabulous artworks for the exhibiton in June! Now, if you want to know whats kept me away from the brushes all this time - check out the new NZ Art Guild website.
http://www.nzartguild.co.nz/

My first project for the last month was to complete my "patch" for our family "patchwork painting that we are doing. This is my sons "project" so hes chosen the colours - the designs - how many patches are going to be given out and to who.






The other thing I did was play around with colour combinations for my dot series. Some were just not suitable for public viewing! lol

The other two pieces I completed were older ones I reworked.

Here's one of them -

Life Redone - For Sale contact me sophia@sophiaelise.co.nz

No comments: