To view more of Sophia's art go to

www.sophia-elise.artistwebsites.com/ or

to purchase prints and cards of her artwork go to

www.fineartamerica.com/shop/sophia-elise.html


If you see an artwork on this website that you like but it's already sold - please contact Sophia as she does commissions.





Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Self Mentor

Ok - The painting front has been a little slack lately - but I wanted to share with you something I heard on Easy Mix radio (98.2 fm) yesterday

Ask yourself these 5 questions each day to move yourself towards your goals.

1) What am I doing today to get what I want?

2) Will this behaviour move me towards what I want or am I settling?

3) Am I willing to accept the consequences of not changing?

4) Who is in control? (the answer is always - I am!)

5) Am I willing to do whatever it takes?


Maybe these questions - and having to be accountable even to myself - will help me move forward with my creativity. Watch this space! :)

1 comment:

Webtricity said...

Thoughts and Emotions shared with Passion and Enthusiam .....

A beautiful soul from within shining outwards and giving inspiration.

You are beautiful in every meaning of the word.

:-)