To view more of Sophia's art go to

www.sophia-elise.artistwebsites.com/ or

to purchase prints and cards of her artwork go to

www.fineartamerica.com/shop/sophia-elise.html


If you see an artwork on this website that you like but it's already sold - please contact Sophia as she does commissions.





Saturday, April 10, 2010

Finishing touches

It's nearing closer ...the Legato Exhibition in Cassino, Italy - not much longer now to finish my artworks for this fabulous event.




My man snapped this one of me deep in thought adding some finishing touches ... on the way out to my fathers brithday dinner ... hmmmm ....hope I didn't get any paint on my clothes! lol





This artwork was inspired by a small one I did earlier this week (below) and now I've decided to send this larger version - much prefer the imapct of this one - it's called "One More Is One Too Many"



Title: One More is One Too Many
Media: Mixed Media and Acrylic
Artist: Sophia Elise
Size: 30cm x 70cm

No comments: