To view more of Sophia's art go to

www.sophia-elise.artistwebsites.com/ or

to purchase prints and cards of her artwork go to

www.fineartamerica.com/shop/sophia-elise.html


If you see an artwork on this website that you like but it's already sold - please contact Sophia as she does commissions.





Monday, January 10, 2011

Inspiration and motivation for sharing ...

I have this wonderful friend that I don't see very often, however she appears in my inbox several times a week with messages of friendship and inspiration. Lesley seems to find the most amazing things and I really wanted to share this one with you - such a beautiful way to start the new year. Take a couple of minutes to listen to the music, watch the pictures and read the words ..... Thanks Lesley! xx

http://www.inspiration365movie.com/?cm_mmc=CheetahMail-_-FR-_-12.31.10-_-INSPMovie

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

NAVAL LANGA said...

Hi Sophia

I have seen your artwork posted here on blogspot. I liked it. I follow your blog regularly. I hope you would like to look at my articles about paintings.
Mughal Miniatures
Paintings of Mistresses: Fetching Millions