To view more of Sophia's art go to

www.sophia-elise.artistwebsites.com/ or

to purchase prints and cards of her artwork go to

www.fineartamerica.com/shop/sophia-elise.html


If you see an artwork on this website that you like but it's already sold - please contact Sophia as she does commissions.





Saturday, May 12, 2007

Fragile - Handle with Care

I did 6 small pieces for the latest NZ Art Guild theme week challenge. The theme was "supernatural" I decided to have a play on words and all my pieces were created wtih natural things which are super for you! hehehe Can you guess what I've used for each of them?

For some reason my camera hates red and texture - so these photos don't do them justice!




TITLE: Fragile - handle with care
SIZE: 25cm x 25cm
MEDIA: mixed media with resin
SOLD

No comments: