To view more of Sophia's art go to

www.sophia-elise.artistwebsites.com/ or

to purchase prints and cards of her artwork go to

www.fineartamerica.com/shop/sophia-elise.html


If you see an artwork on this website that you like but it's already sold - please contact Sophia as she does commissions.





Tuesday, May 1, 2007

YAY!!!

Well I did say my focus had shifted this year to exhibitions etc. Well today I got my acceptance letter for the Parklane Art Awards. YAY!!

This is an annual award with a charity focus. Artists are slected to exhibit one piece (minimum size 60cm x 60cm). At the end of the exhibiton the pieces are all auctioned off at a charity event at Auckland Museum. 50% of the sale goes to the Charity "Kids Can" Trust (a FANTASTIC cause!) and 50% goes to the artist.

Tonight I have also been busy finishing off 5 pieces for Rangitoto College art Sale and one piece for the Pumphouse Art Awards. Phew!!!

My next goal is the exhibition with Catherine Outwin in June. Need to pull finger and finish off these pieces!!

No comments: