To view more of Sophia's art go to

www.sophia-elise.artistwebsites.com/ or

to purchase prints and cards of her artwork go to

www.fineartamerica.com/shop/sophia-elise.html


If you see an artwork on this website that you like but it's already sold - please contact Sophia as she does commissions.





Saturday, July 14, 2007

Golden Chain



The inspiration for this piece comes from the passage below. We were raised to believe in this and live our lives this way. Very simple philosphophy that we be great if we could all strive towards.
THE GOLDEN CHAIN
I am a link in the Golden Chain of love, that stretches round the world.
And I must keep my link bright and strong.
So I will try to be kind and gentle to every living thing I meet
And to protect and help all who are weaker than myself.
I will try to think pure and beautiful thoughts, to speak pure and beautiful words
And do pure and beautiful actions.
May every link in the Golden Chain become bright and strong.
Title: Golden Chain
Size: 30cm x 80 cm
Media: Acrylic and mixed media
For Sale:Contact me sophia@sophiaelise.co.nz

No comments: