To view more of Sophia's art go to

www.sophia-elise.artistwebsites.com/ or

to purchase prints and cards of her artwork go to

www.fineartamerica.com/shop/sophia-elise.html


If you see an artwork on this website that you like but it's already sold - please contact Sophia as she does commissions.





Saturday, November 18, 2006

UPDATE - Coming soon - Daily inspirational paintings

I have spent the last few days scouring the net, old books, collections of papers I've had from childhood and compiling hundreds of fantastic quotes. Its been so hard to decide which quote to use next. I just cant wait to share them all with you!

So I made a decision - from December 1st I have set myself a goal of painting one each day. This will be an enormous challenge for me as I hardly have time to sleep most days!

I have also decided that each month I will focus on a certain theme - either a quality, word or emotion. You'll have to wait to find out what December is!

No comments: