To view more of Sophia's art go to

www.sophia-elise.artistwebsites.com/ or

to purchase prints and cards of her artwork go to

www.fineartamerica.com/shop/sophia-elise.html


If you see an artwork on this website that you like but it's already sold - please contact Sophia as she does commissions.





Thursday, July 10, 2008

Another gem from my very good friend Lesley ...

I'm just way too busy at the moment to sit and write on my blog - which is really sad because I enjoy it so much - hopefully things will quieten down a little soon ....

In the meantime my very good freind Lesley is keeping me supplied with gems each day that I can share with you ...

When a deep injury is done us, we never recover until we forgive. -Alan Paton


Last night was a great night - Sally Blyth and I spoke at the Rotary Harbourside in Mission Bay. We did a double act - I spoke about the NZ Art Guild, what we do, the different initiatives and the Mental Health Foundation of NZ. Sally spoke from the heart about being an artist in NZ.

What a lovely group of people the Harbourside Rotary are - they welcomed us in - were interested and so friendly. Was such a lovely evening.

The Rotary Organisation does amazing work within the local communites and internationally too.
Take a look at http://www.rotary.org.nz/club.cfm?ID=5&District=5

No comments: