To view more of Sophia's art go to

www.sophia-elise.artistwebsites.com/ or

to purchase prints and cards of her artwork go to

www.fineartamerica.com/shop/sophia-elise.html


If you see an artwork on this website that you like but it's already sold - please contact Sophia as she does commissions.





Monday, December 25, 2006

CHRISTMAS DAY

I'm sorry guys....just couldn't do it today.....even though my fingers were itching...my head spinning with ideas....just didn't stop all day.....well I did stop...to eat! heheheh And eat we did! lol And open presents.... and have 4 over excited manic kids to try and get off to sleep! All is quiet now....finally...and I'm shattered....so off to bed I go.....

Tomorrow is another frantic day....BUT hoping for a few hours in the morning to paint while the kids are all playing with their newly acquired toys!

No comments: