To view more of Sophia's art go to

www.sophia-elise.artistwebsites.com/ or

to purchase prints and cards of her artwork go to

www.fineartamerica.com/shop/sophia-elise.html


If you see an artwork on this website that you like but it's already sold - please contact Sophia as she does commissions.





Thursday, January 4, 2007

Earnest # 4




TITLE: Earnest # 4 (04/01/07)
MATERIALS: Acrylic on canvas
SIZE: 20cm x 20cm x 3.5cm

Painted in red and yellow. There is a subtle curved pattern dotted through it in metallic gold.
The quote is written on the side and reads "Act in earnest and you will become earnest in all you do" - William James

2 comments:

Moira Marshall said...

Wow! You have been busy, I haven't been Blogging for a while, but I see you have kept up your commitment to painting daily - the paintings and the inspirational thoughts behind them are great! I will look forward to regularly checking out your lovely Blog. Best wishes to you for 2007!...Cheers, Moira.

Sophia Elise said...

Heya!! Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year and that this year is even bigger and brighter for you! Have to say I found the first month hard but now I'm really in the swing of things and quite addicted to painting these every day! I love researching all the phrases...exercises both sides of the mind I think! lol :) Sophia