To view more of Sophia's art go to

www.sophia-elise.artistwebsites.com/ or

to purchase prints and cards of her artwork go to

www.fineartamerica.com/shop/sophia-elise.html


If you see an artwork on this website that you like but it's already sold - please contact Sophia as she does commissions.





Monday, January 22, 2007

Truth # 4




TITLE: Truth # 4 (22/01/07)
MATERIALS: Acrylic on canvas
SIZE: 15cm x 15cm x 3.5cm
NOT FOR SALE
This has been done specifically for a gorgeous friend of mine (and a great artist too! ) - to Tanya :)

Painted in red, black, grey and cream. All the dots are handpainted by brush. AWFUL photo...taken at night in bad lighting.

This was inspired by the quote "honesty is not only the first step towards greatness, it is greatness itself" - Christian Nestell Bovee


Yes I know its similar to one of the dot paintings I did earlier this month...this particular pattern seems to be quite popular...in fact my daughter wanted to keep the first one and was so upset that I was selling it...so I have promised to do one for her...in her favourite colours...being 5 you can just guess what they are...pink and purple! lol That one I will start tomorrow....



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Soph - I love it :)

Sophia Elise said...

You're sooooo welcome!!!! Just need to paint the sides...varnish and it'll be off to you in the mail! :) S