To view more of Sophia's art go to

www.sophia-elise.artistwebsites.com/ or

to purchase prints and cards of her artwork go to

www.fineartamerica.com/shop/sophia-elise.html


If you see an artwork on this website that you like but it's already sold - please contact Sophia as she does commissions.





Monday, February 5, 2007

Autumn Harvest


TITLE: Autumn Harvest
SIZE: 76cm x 38cm
MEDIA: Acrylic, modelling paste, leaves, black mica and resin on canvas
Gifted to my father and his wife for their new home in Australia
Heavily textured with modelling paste. The brown lines have black mica in them which make them glisten in the light. The leaves are skeleton leaves painted metallic gold then have resin poured over them giving them a really glassy appearance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sophia, this is my FAVE of all, I really LOVE this one. I have been eyeing it for ages.... you know my b'day's coming up... LOL. Just JOKING!!! I will have to buy it if someone else doesn't first!

Sophia Elise said...

hehehehe Hey Tan! thanks so much babe....it looks even better in the flesh! I've held onto it for ages cos I really like it too...nice to know I'm not alone. :)