To view more of Sophia's art go to

www.sophia-elise.artistwebsites.com/ or

to purchase prints and cards of her artwork go to

www.fineartamerica.com/shop/sophia-elise.html


If you see an artwork on this website that you like but it's already sold - please contact Sophia as she does commissions.





Friday, February 2, 2007

Exhibition instead of inspirational - well hopefully both still

TITLE: Many Faces
SIZE: 46cm x 60cm
MEDIA: Acrylic on canvas
FOR SALE: contact me sophia@sophiaelise.co.nz


Sorry guys....I have to take a short break from my small inspirational artworks as I have two exhibitions starting this month that I need to prepare for.

One is a joint one with a fabulous artist and friend - Antonia Marino. Feb 14th - April 1st

The other is an Auckland group of NZ Art Guild members - JAFA's Gathering March 1 - 30th at the Bruce Mason Centre, Takapuna, Auckland.

On top of that I'm preparing artwork for the Royal Easter Show art awards and entries close this month.

So the art on my blog are the exhibition pieces.

No comments: