To view more of Sophia's art go to

www.sophia-elise.artistwebsites.com/ or

to purchase prints and cards of her artwork go to

www.fineartamerica.com/shop/sophia-elise.html


If you see an artwork on this website that you like but it's already sold - please contact Sophia as she does commissions.





Sunday, April 6, 2008

I just did something I thought I would never do ....

I joined facebook!!! www.facebook.com

I was reading an interesting article about art promotion and it was saying that one thing that artists should do to increase traffic to their site and network was to join facebook - so that's what I've done - its all double dutch to me at the moment - and I have asked my little sis (who is a whizz at this type of thing to come over and give me a lesson! lol)

If you're on facebook please look me up and send me a message :-)

It'll be interesting to see if theres any increase in traffic to my blog ....

No comments: