To view more of Sophia's art go to

www.sophia-elise.artistwebsites.com/ or

to purchase prints and cards of her artwork go to

www.fineartamerica.com/shop/sophia-elise.html


If you see an artwork on this website that you like but it's already sold - please contact Sophia as she does commissions.





Friday, April 11, 2008

New blog for my artworks / paintings that are for sale

This blog seems to have moved a bit more into my inspiration and motivation behind my art and paintings - and its hard to find what art is actually for sale.

Therefore I have created a new blog specifically to list all my art that is currently available to purchase through me - this of course isnt all the art I have for sale as there are numerous pieces at different galleries around New Zealand.

Check it out:-
Art by Sophia Elise
http://www.sophiaelise-art.blogspot.com/

No comments: